Tuesday 31 May 2011

Artist Showcase: Paul Sizer

Highlighting the work of artists whose work I like and admire. First up: Paul Sizer!

I first became aware of him I first became aware of him through his work on Warren Ellis' forums, where he'd take part in the semi-competition where people'd redesign characters either from the public domain or from the more mainstream, like Doctor Who or Wonder Woman.

More recently I came across him again in one of Comic Alliance's collects of art they liked, and, my interest piqued, I went to his website and Dev_art accounts and was blown away. Here are some examples that I like.


Batgirl Cassandra Cain 2010 by *PaulSizer on deviantART


REMAKE: Jenny Everywhere by *PaulSizer on deviantART


REMAKE: The Shadow Solo by *PaulSizer on deviantART


Cassandra Cain Batgirl 2 by *PaulSizer on deviantART


REMAKE: Wonder Woman 1 Cover 2 by *PaulSizer on deviantART


Kick Their Axis Wallpaper by *PaulSizer on deviantART


BLACK ANGEL Scene Test 1 by *PaulSizer on deviantART


BLACK ANGEL Scene Test 2 by *PaulSizer on deviantART

From here,
http://paulsizer.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment